December 18, 2011

Are you poisoning your family?

I'm sure you are thinking, "What kind of crazy question is that? 
Of course I am not poisoning my family!"  
I am not assuming you are poisoning your family (or yourself) on purpose.  
However, if you purchase and use household cleaning, laundry and beauty care products from traditional grocery stores, drug stores and the like, chances are you are unknowingly harming your family.

Poppycock,  you say? If things were harmful to our families, they wouldn't be allowed on store shelves.
I know, it's terribly hard to believe that our good old government doesn't have our best interests at hand. 
But it's true.  This is definitely a case of how what you don't know might hurt you.

Take a look at the video below.
It will take almost 9 minutes of your time, but I think you will find it very enlightening.  
Tomorrow I will blog about part 2 of the series and
I will also share with you what I have done to stop potentially poisoning my family.

 

2 comments:

cousin Arnetta said...

Very interesting Lilla, at one time I was using more natural products like soda & vinegar, I should go back to those cleansers.
I'll be waiting for your solution to the toxic products.

Karen said...

Can't see the video today, Lilla. But it just might be my settings.

Powered By Blogger