December 19, 2011

Are you poisoning your family, part 2

Yesterday, I shared with you a video called Toxic Brew.  
What did you think?  Scary stuff, huh?
As promised, here is part two.  


Unfortunately, part two wasn't any more encouraging than part one, was it?

Most people who really know me are aware that I am passionate about animals and the environment.  
I try to live my life as close to nature as possible, which means buying, using and consuming products that are eco-friendly, animal-friendly and natural. Many years ago, I found out the truth about all the toxic chemicals in most household cleaners and laundry products, and how many products are needlessly and cruelly tested on animals in labs.  To me, it seemed the best way to control what went into my products was to make my own, which I did, as much as possible.  I thought using things like vinegar, baking soda, lemon, borax and washing soda would be more economical and healthy.  The problem was, not all of those products are really natural and non-toxic, and they didn't always achieve the best results.  And ounce for ounce, they weren't even less expensive than other options.

Recently, one of our pet food customers introduced me to the world of  Shaklee. I had heard of Shaklee many years ago, but had never tried any of their products.  Once I found out about their line of Get Clean products that are organic and not tested on animals, I decided to give them a try.  Much to my delight, they worked beautifully and I actually got excited about cleaning.  I know that sounds corny, but it's true.  You may have heard of Shaklee products on the Oprah Show or on Dr. Oz.  Both of them highly endorse Shaklee's Get Clean products and the Cinch weight loss plan.

Shaklee is the number one natural nutrition company in the U.S. Shaklee's founder, Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee, developed vitalized minerals (vitamins) in 1915 and one of the first nontoxic, biodegradable cleaners in 1960.  Shaklee became the first company in the world to be Climate Neutral certified to fully offset their carbon emissions, resulting in a net-zero impact on the environment.  None of their products are tested on animals...ever.   Shaklee has a long-term commitment to quality, purity and safety, performing over 80,000 quality tests a year.

After using the products and researching the company's philosophy and reputation, I decided to become a distributor.  I could go on and on about the positive things about this company and their products, but you don't have to take my word for it.  Do your own research. Try the products and see for yourself. Shaklee offers a 100% money back guarantee, so if you aren't satisfied, you lose nothing.

The main thing I want you to remember is that you do have options when it comes to finding quality products for yourself and your family...options that are healthy, safe and effective.  

That's the Shaklee Difference.


No comments:

Powered By Blogger