June 22, 2008

Company Comes to Town

Our friends from Nashville, Jane and Joe, arrived yesterday for a week-long visit and we are thrilled to have them here. We plan to do all the touristy things we can, in addition to sitting back, relaxing, catching up and enjoying each other's company.

Posting will be limited during the week as I tend to hostessing and travel guide duties, but I promise to report about our adventures, including pictures, as soon as I have more time. I can tell you that today we went to the Colorado Renaissance Festival in Larkspur and had a great time. We saw plenty of wenches, pirates, bards and belly dancers and even witnessed a live jousting event. The weather cooperated beautifully, as I hope it will for the remainder of their visit to our lovely state.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger